BUILDINGS - PhotoEnrichments

Galleries

Powered by SmugMug Log In

Tampa Fire Station #5 1925 - 1985

Opened in 1925 this building replaced the station located several blocks south which was one of the oldest stations in the city of Tampa. From 1934 to 1941 there was a drill tower located in the back. This station was eventually replaced by the current Station #5 in Robles Park in 1985. The above station is currently owned by a private resident and is undergoing renovations.

firestationfire stationtampa fire stationfire station no.5tampa fire station no.5old buildingabandoned buildinggarage